About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 3, 2008

hehehehehehhe !
having sci tuition..
later chi tuition..
damn sian larh ..
hais..
BUT !
later,no maths tuition .
so i can go my grandmother house..
haha
i'm like soooooo long nv go lurh..
i miss my baby cousin ! :D

last sat or last last sat, i got swimming competition..
and i got first for freestly and breaststroke !
muhahaha !
u can say that no girls at my age join..so i won ?
haha
incredible ~
lols !
den after swimming,
went to my grandma hse..
den we went to play POOL !
den after playing pool, we went back to grandma hse to have our dinner !
den my uncle was like..
WANNA GO BACK AGAIN ? HEHE
den we was like okokok !!
but no one dared to ask the parents..
den we play ohahpayahsoom ~
den loser go ask .
den my bro lost..
den he gotta ask..
ahah !
lucky,i nv lose..hehe =p

den after that , we really went back to play !
ahahah
it was really fun that day ! (:
but total , one person gotta pay : $3.60,
hope i can play today agian..
hahaha !


No comments: