About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 5, 2008

i slept at 4.20 last night .
den cannot tahan , in the end just slp .
hahahas .
den nv go queue for th tv .
lols
den went to munyee hse do the seniors presents !
damn nice luh ! :D
self praise ..
hehe
den do until 6 .
mum wan me home at 3 .
but delay by 3hrs !
gosh .
but my mother didn't scold me when i reach home ~
yayyie
den daddy came home .
den go buy dinner for us .
den watch tv & eat !
damn shiok .
&&
bro now still in cinema i think ?
watching narnia !
told him to tell me th story when he comes home .
hahahas .


TAGGES REPLY

jingwen<3<3: hihihi seior
OH . HELLO AGAIN ! :D
CHALET ! CHALET ! CHALET !
5 Jun 08, 20:28P.K: hey nicole.. link me soon kay??? http://www.hit-thefloor.blogspot.com/
LINK U ASAP CAN ! :D
HAHAHS .

No comments: