About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 1, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

JO: You also must study hard when sch reopens okay!
Iceball~: Yeah, need give him more time lo. Lols. I know lah. Send me tmr! :D
Kaixin: Thankyou.

Ytd went to shawnpar house to bai nian.
Then played bball and mahjong! :D
And shawn helped me with the fortune thing.
Mine was bad~
But nvm!
I will work hard for HeartA!
So funny.
I think everyone got scared of chiam shuyun!
Hahahhahas.
Then went home around 9plus.
Then played poker with my neighbours downstairs.
Lost at first.
Esp in daidi.
Say byebye to my $$$.
But after that,
Gan called.
When he called,
i got blackjack.
Won some money back.
Then continue playing.
Luck came.
Kept getting 21.
If nv get, means banker get lesser then me! :D
Damn lucky can!
Then,
last game before we leave.
I be banker.
I got 6 and 7.
Then everybody no need take any card.
They all like either 19 0r 20.
Then one person got 5cars below 21.
So paid him double lo~
Then i was thinking, Please lah!
But getting a 10 is super high chance.
BUT! :D
I got a 8!
SEEEEEEEEE!
Damn lucky.
Must thank gan mans!
After he called, my luck came.
I SUPER DUPER UPER LOVE GAN! :DDDDD
Pictures shall be posted asap.

No comments: