About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

on fri, i got dance right .
den i reached home late.
den my mum said that she will not be hom for dinner .
so i called her asking where she was .
dne she say she and my father at my ahma hse .
den i was liike waht happend?
actually my ahgong not feeling well. dne he call my parents saying he wanna go to hosp.
but after thata he say dunwan go alrdy .
den just go see a doctor .

dne on sat morn,my mum went out for marketing .
den my yipo call me . dne she like goona cry .
she ask me where is my mum . she say that my ahma was cring because my ahgong body like hard hard .
den i super scared lurh .
den i straight away call my mum . den when i tell her everything , she was alrdy crying , saying : ahgong die alrdy ...
den at frist i dun beleive ,super shock lurh.
den my parents were alrdy at my ahma hse .
den my mum ask my immediately go and meet them on my own .
den when i reached , i saw everyone crying .
that was when my tears dropped .
den i go see my ahgong .
his body was alrdy hardend .
den,on that day,was his first day of funeral.
alot of things happened during the 1st to 5th day .

on the 5th day .. which is today .
his body was cremated .
and ahyan gugu fainted.
but ofcause lurh ..father who died ..

there is still alot of things i wanna tell my ahgong .
in our family,there is a lot of understanding .
imissesyou.leavewithpeace okaye ?dunhaveanyworrries.

No comments: