About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

walao..
sian na..
today the entire day not feeling well.
den first lesson is ENG !
den i lie on the table,annie lim saw,den she ask me read out a passage..
den is like..
i super unwell le larh.
strawberry !
den cca,i only do like 1 to 2 steps wrong ma
dne kana scold .
everyone make mistake what ..
den just now my new maid just kana scolded by my mother..
dne my mother say wan send her back.
den the maid cry ..
dne me and my bro go talk to her ..
an wei her..
haha
den i keep telling my mum
everything need time to learn what..
CORRECT ?
haha :D
haix..unwell for the entire day..
thankyou for the tissues (:
and all the concern ! hehe
at least i know there's still ppl who cares for me !
muhahaha !

No comments: