About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

REPLY TAGS :

15 Jul 08, 17:41ANITA!!: LINKED
yes my dear anita ! ;D
15 Jul 08, 15:48
qiuyuan: HELLOS//link me up yea(:
yeapsyeaps ! ;D
i will !
15 Jul 08, 15:42! P R I S :D: NICOLEEEEEEEEEEE NG! LOVES!

dun so sad k ! ;D
cheer up !
wan cry , got my shoulder ! ;D
only can lie my mine uhr ! ;D
heeeeeeeeeeees
loves bestie !
14 Jul 08, 22:05Jerome: haha thx for the add! =)

welcome !
14 Jul 08, 18:23ALDA: HEY BIG BUTT! you are the earliest person to return me money. And you return REAL fast. HAHA. Thanks! ;D Need help can always find me k! *shakes butt*

what big butt ?!
when did i become bid butt ?!
cos i dunwna owe ppl any money ma
later i scared i forget den ,
i will not pay de .
hahahas !

today nth muhc thing happened ..
only jiajing wallet lost !
ahhaas
munyee luhs !
go take out all her money , card .
ahhas
so mean !
after awhile ,
call her check again .
ahha
den she found inside got extra money !
extra 4bucks
ahha
den jerome go take 2bucks
we both share share .
th other 2bucks , munyee and shuyun share share !
ahahhas
gg for tuition later .
die.
chi ,
i not yet do !!
so chem lo !

No comments: