About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 20, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

20 Jul 08,09:27chela(: NICOLE LAOGONNGGG! know who am i? hahaha, i link link link thn found your blog, rawh, im sorry cant go your bday party, ily okay, im sorry ):
CHELCHEL ! ;D
isit ?
heeeeeeeees !
omgggggg .
i miss you !
damn long nv talk to u le .. D:
loveya too !
its okaye my dear .
taecare k ! ;D
loves .
19 Jul 08,23:04JOEE: NICOLE SUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK!

stupid joe !
no more sweets for u liao !
nxt time i got sweet , dunwan give u liao ! ;D
toooooooooooo bad !
19 Jul 08,22:52
joyce: AH NIC! RELINK ME!! WAHAHAHAHA <3!
yes mdm ! :D
19 Jul 08,14:48JUNWANG:D: heeeheee xD byes meimei ;D
19 Jul 08,14:48JUNWANG:D: link me!
www.myeverlastinglurve.blogspot.com
okaye ! ;D
byeeeeeeeeee ; korkor !
18 Jul 08,17:23
MomentsofShopping: Handmade cards! Beautiful & Attractive! Most importantly , CHEAP! PLEASE SUPPORT [x
17 Jul 08, 22:02Jerome: wa lao why am i a kuku? -.-

heeeeeeees.
cos i duno what to call u ma !
give me a nickname luhs .
ahhahhas
17 Jul 08,19:55JOEE: I MISS SCHOOL! NOT!

u will miss sch ?!
ppl who believe u is an idiot lo ! ;D
righttttttt JOE ?
haaaaaaaaaaaaas !

on fri ,
meijia and kaixin came to my hse
made cold noodles for meijia .
den she was like
omgggggg !
damn nice !
got somemore ?
ahahas
sry meijia ! no more liao
need ask my mum got buy .
heeees !
now what !
meijia addicted to dou niu yao bu yao !
hahahhs !
den after meijia and kaixin left ,
me and joyce went to imm for dinner .
omgggg
i eat until damn messy .
den i bought somebody's present ~
lols
now my wallet left $1.25
hais .
gotta ask anita back for my 10bucks liao .
ahahs

my tuitiob just ended .
maybe gg to grandma hse later ?
i shall post the pics on the nxt post ~ ;D

No comments: