About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

I HATE PIMPLES

Okay,
i just reached home from hosp.
My ahma look tired today.
Cos got the checkup thing.
Doc cut abit of her liver to check.
Then becuase of open wound, infected. (normal)
Then got fever.
At least she ate abit.
Got closer to my cousin more now. :D
Learn more teochew words! Hehehhe.
And i suddenly feel my ahma is actually nice!
Tmr her test results will be out.
So, tmr if no good,
need go down.
If not, she can be discharged! :D
And today i go meet my cousin.
His dad fetch us down.
First time sit at the back of a truck!
To me was like WOW.
So cool. I LIKEEEEEEE.
So windy.
Then wanted take photos.
But dunwant distub ahma.
Let her rest.

No comments: