About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yesterday

First, we went to ikea to have our lunch.
So crowded! :O
Then we decide to walk around first.
Found a nice comfy double deck bed and boom!
Hahhaa so nice to lie on! :D
Second one was a queen size bed i think.
Beds are just awesome! Hehe
After walking around, had our lunch before heading off to anchorpoint.
Munyee went to look for her chinchilla food.
Then went queesway to look for her shoes.
Just buy Bata shoes la! Last year in shool ald.
After looking around, we went to town!
Bought my heels and bag! :D
Almost bgt a shirt.
I think it's not bad, but too ex ald.
At the shop, we had fun!
Because the more items you buy, each item will be even cheaper!
So, pris and me asked afew girls if they are buying anything.
Then we can combine tgt to get a discount!
I got my bag at $20!
And heels at $27!
Total spent of the day: $47
I thought i would spend arnd $80.
LOVE MY BAG.


Don't know whr she get that pose. LOL

Hehehe! :P










No comments: