About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Firsly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNETH! :D
Okaye,
More pictures will be posted.
On sun, went for swimming competition.
Particiated in relay, freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke.
My group got first for relay! :)
Then i got 2nd for freestyle, breaststroke and backstroke.
Not bad ah.
Pictures will be posted asap.
Anw,
just reached home from a 6hr tuition.
I feel so stone now~
Tmr there's physics test.
And i'm too tired to study for anything? D:


Gossipgirls.
Please lah hor.
Even now you want stop everything,
I still will go find you.
Cos you wanted trouble right.
I help you.
Too humji until delete blogpost ah.
And humji to say me face to face ah.
Or too ugly stay at home?
Guess your parents find their dog too ugly.
Thats why lock them up.
Then just let them use com.
Please dun die, let me find you first.

No comments: