About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 18, 2009

These few days,
i wasn't in a normal mood.
Have been trying to smile.
But in dance,
i didnt.
They say i look fierce.
Hahha.
Whenever i'm down,
i'll look at this picture,
and wonder.
Is there such sweet?
I guess i need to store my room with them.
In case i need them.
Like now~
Feeling down for i dunno what reason lah.
Today had Pe.
FnN coursework not done.
Hope i do well for it.
Cos i nv pass FnN before.
Today dance,
I practically "break" my back.
hahahaa.
After dance,
pei munyeeeeeeeee go take mock exam.
I finised mine.
So i went there do my sch work.
English.
I guess nobody even took the bloody paper lah.
But i did okay! :D
Cos i on study mode now.
HAHAHAH.
Damn guai right.
Tmr maybe studying with junwen, guocheng they all.
Then got swimming also.

No comments: