About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just reached home.
Today during dance,
everyone got scolded by laoshi.
Both ms chua and dinghonglaoshi.
And we did the turnturn thing.
I can do left turn, very steady okay!
But right turn, i did as if i was drunk.
HHAHAHA.
Then when me and munyee was waiting for 176,
I suddenly felt the ground shaked.
Then i look at munyee.
She look at me.
We know we felt it.
But the rest like normal leh.
So, maybe we're affected by dance TURNTURN! xD
After dance,
went for eng tuition.
Got back mock exam paper.
Did badly.
Teacher had higher expectation.
Paper 1 : 36/60
Paper 2 : 49/80
Then teacher say i deprove~
And a little naggings.
Kinda boring day today.
Full of doubts.

No comments: