About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The naked truth is better then the best dressed lie..


Today after sch,
waited for sw they all to have their lunch.
Then make them accompany me to JP.
For lunch.
Got the feeling to eat my Happy! meal.
Hahhaha.
Then bought and ate in the bus.
New interchange leh!
Got aircon. :D
Then, met up with binxiu.
Went my hse here play bball.
Play until both big toes got two big blisters.
Then got the same group of ppl ask us for match.
Then i got chance to play!
Last time they dun let me play.
But today not enough ppl.
Then i got change! :D
Hehehhe.
Then i just stand there, walk around lo.
Then missed afew.
But i score one 3 point one! :D
Not bad hor.
Must thank jw and the other guy.
I was standing quite far from the line.
Then jw sudd tell me go nearer.
Then i took a step forward.
But still, kinda far.
Then one opponent sudd fake jump.
Then i scared dao.
I use more strenght to throw.
And....
CHOP! HAHAHA.
In okay! xD
Improving!
We won in th end.
I can replace des liao.
But my 3 point still lose des.
"OFCOS DE LAH."
But not bad le. :D

No comments: