About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spot me with my red bag. :D
Took this from vanessa blog.

Today went to watch "The Spy Next Door"
It's a cool and cute show!
Don't mind watching again.
Morning did the elearning thing.
Did only phy.
Didnt do SS.
Cos went out mah!
After movie, went to play bowling.
Stupid alley today keep spoiling.
We got lane 2. (Dx, Vk, me, T)
Then T left ealier.
Left we three.
Got this old couple was in lane 1.
They both damn funny lah!
For the man,
after he throw the ball,
he like no balance.
Keep wanna fall like that.
Then the ahma one is like,
she sprain until her back.
Then dx was like imitating them.
Super funny. xD

Waste time only.
Tonight must chiong all my sch and tuition work alrdy!
Like one whole pile lah.
Sibei sian.

No comments: