About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, January 11, 2010


O.M.G lah.
Today the test question was like all i read before one!
But i nv really go read through.
I just scan through.
Like, wth.
I just use round the same story line.
But different way to write.
Jialat mans.
Hope can do O lvls this year lo.
But if can't, then nvm. D:
But at least i tried!
Then today seniors get back their results!
Congrats to Marcus and Weihao!
They are like so smart lah.
Hope everyone did well.
At least some improvements?


.


.
.
.
This wasn't what i wanted.
But it was expected.
I dun like the way it is now.
Drifting.
Nothing i can do.
Just feeling upset.
I dunno why.
But i can't do anything to make things better.
D:
Should just study and work hard this year..

No comments: