About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, February 1, 2008

today sch end at 11 ~!
muahahha !
but i was kinda PISSED OFF la !
songwei,maulid go throw ALOT of small erasers at me !
WALAO !
den they say is anita or huiqing ask them or whatever la..
dun care..
den they keep calling me..
den whatever they ask, i will say : duno !
or when call me,i just walk off
..damn angry la..
BAD MOOD !
WTF !

but later felt better with pris ad SHAZNI !
muhahaha !
we went to KFC to have our lunch..
dne we saw RACHEL and co .
ALL OF THEM ARE INSANE LA !
den i eat almost 3hrs !
hehe.(:
canort blame me ..
den i spilled my coke !!
arghh !
den no more to drink le..
hais..
den after eating,

pris nad shazni came to my hse..
after awhile,
pris say wan go home .
cos need to return book !
haha !
den shazni still in my hse..
hahadne i play my laptop,
he play my hp..
aiyo..
hehe
he's still playing now..
maybe meeting pris later ?
i shall see how first ! :D

No comments: