About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, February 11, 2008

SUN :
yo !
okaye..
i'm like super happy ..
hehe
cos i get to gamble , and get ANGPAOs !
muahhaha !
angpao:300+
gambling:5+
den the most crazy thing is ..
my bro won more den 240bucks !
thats super crazy larh..
within 5 to 7 games !
wth ..
i'm super jealous ..
haha
den at one of my mother friends hse ..
all the five children including me and my bro,
we were quite close..
okaye..
there was 5 ppl playing in total ..
den 3ppl in the game got BLACKJACK !
which is me,bro and another girl .
den left the banker and one more girl ..
haha
den the one more girl got 5long..means she got 5 cards but lesser den 21 .
den the banker got ot pay EVERYBODY twce the amount bet .
only the banker himself nv get 21 ..
haha
den the whole afternoon we played,
the banker dman suay larh..
nv even get 21 once !
lols !
den i kept getting 21 that day !
haha
dne the banker see any As or 1o or king ..whatever la..
den he like damn scared la..
hahaha !
damn funnny ..

den went home ,slacking at home while waiting for my cousins to come ..
den when my baby cousin came..
he take my BARNEY !
den use water to wash barney hair..
i wonder ..if barney got hair ..
den i ask him : barney got hair arh !
dne he keep laughing ..
CRAZYNESS ~
den after awhile,he vomitted ..
den okaye liao..
den he bring batney go toilet ..
say barney vomit !
dne go wash barney mouth !
den i was like ..
warghh !!
is u vomit leh !
haahha
den i take away my barney in case of any injury FOR MY BARNEY !
hehe
i'm mean.
den after dinner,me,bro and two more cousin go watch AH LONG PTE.LTD.
dne funny la !!
can laugh till u peng !
crazy larh ..
MUST GO WATCH !!
we went for midnight show ..
den actually the show not yet end,ppl go liao..
cos it seems like end alrdy ..
but actually not yet ..
haha
den got some ppl miss the last part !
so,
pls stay until lights are all on !
hahaha !
funny show ..i dun mind watching again ..
who wanna watch ? i can accompany you ! :D

No comments: