About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, November 20, 2009

BAD DAY

Today woke up late.
Then thought was going to be late for lesson.
In the end, lesson started late.
So i was considered early.
Then had lesson lo.
Teachers sit in our class.
Then when class end,
Rafeek call me.
Then ask me why i wearing fbt and pe
Ask me if i taking part in any international competition.
Fuck .
When i want join, u dun let.
When i not inside, you say me.
Wth mans.
Then suay lo.
Had dance.
After dance went to get the earings.
Then went home late.
Due to the earings and traffic.
Then rested awhile before bathing.
When i was bathing,
dad keep calling my hp.
I didnt pick up cos was bathing mah!
Then when he reach home,
started shouting at me.
Till gg for dinner.
Then in the car i was alrdy crying.
Cos i was angry.
It was not my fault what!
Then tears keep dropping.
Then everyone keep looking at me.
So paiseh. D:

No comments: