About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

Okaye,
ytd didnt update cos reached home quite late le.
ytd went for tuition.
Then had dinner.
After dinner, walked around.
Then my mum saw this place.
Cut hair de.
Very cheap.
Then i tell my mama want cut.
So cut lo.
Now my fringe is shortshort de.
Th length i think is abit longer then alda fringe?
After that,
went to baibai again.
Got 3 ppl kena posses.
Then then one like kena posses by the guanyin child?
one is guanyin.
Th other one is dunno what.
hahahhas.
Then one part is need one by one stand infront the the child one.
Then he will chant something.
Then he placed something in front of my face.
Then my eyes become douji yan.
Then i laugh to myself.
Then he look at me.
Then i was like O.O
HAHAAH.
So funny.
Anw,
later going help out in the prom.
I think i'm gg alone.
SO BORINGGGGGGGGG.
Then when coming back,
also ALONEEEEEEEEEEE.
SIAN! D:
Hope somebody can pei me home.

No comments: