About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just reached home not long ago.
Ytd, didnt post because parents fight.
Hais.
I hugged my dad.
Could see he was really sad.
Maybe ppl in his office thinks he's old and wanna kick him out?
FUCK LAH.
Really hope ppl who sabo him die in an accident.
Went to see a doc ytd too.
Had an injection on my butt.
Now both butt pain. xD
After sch, went to eat subway.
Went back sch for remedial.
Then watched the guy play handball lo.
I CAN't PLAY! D:
Then went pandan.
HOHO.
Coach buy me kinderjoy! :)
So nice lo.
But it's still in the fridge.
Not yet eat.
Today, nothing much happen.
Just that my bud make wm cry.
FIERCE! HAHAHA
jkjkjk.
He such a sissy. But nice guy lah. :X
Anw, i gtg!
*stinky~*

No comments: