About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

Today had pe.
Guess i had not enough sleep.
Then bad mood lo.
Played handball during pe.
Stupid wc!
Shall not elaborate.
Had dance.
But i rest in dancestore.
Songwei,ben,daryl came and find me.
Chat for awhile.
Then they went off.
And came back not long after that.
After dance,
took 143 to interchange.
In that 7460 bus,
got this malay guy keep looking at munyee's leg.
WTF.
That kind of pervert and ghostly look.
Freaky~
Then he keep mumbling and keep doing weird handsigns.
Then we all tried staring at him. xD
And, before he went down the stairs,
he stopped there and look at us.
Did he mumble again? I DUNNO.
HAHA.
It's so frekky.!
Waited for coach and keneh at int with munyee.
Munyee so freaked out till cry.
HAHAHHA. Don't worry lah.
I did something le.
Anw,
as a good friend,
i ask my coach pei me send munyee home.
Send her till doorstep okay! :D

I think just now she can't give me such face lo.
So frighten.
So funny also.
Today so hyper.
And, sorry pris.

No comments: