About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just reached home.
Had tuition this morning with ben at 8.30
Then did some housework at home and took a nap.
Had swimming at 5.30
I got my new goggles! :D
My coach say buy for me.
So i no need pay!
Heng lo.
Must thank him alotalot.
But not arena de, is TYR.
It's alright, i choose black.
The red one is nice but is not velocity metallic.
So i choose the black one.
I wanna post pictures.
But blogger got problem. D:
Post all next time.
Then i took form to sign up for competitions. :)
Hope can win trophies.
HEHEH.
So bored then i did some quiz: (What's your EQ?)
I got 125
(so dumb. D:)
You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.
On an average day, you're quite happy, together, and content. You live your life well.
Your emotions aren't always stable, but you can go along with the ups and downs pretty well.
You tend to be motivated, energetic, focused, and level headed.You see the world pretty rationally, and you don't tend to over dramatize things.
When things are bad, you know they eventually have to get better.
So true.

No comments: