About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Was busy for he last few days.
So didnt manage to post anything.
Just get to reply tags.
And BIG NEWS.
My butt grew a paopao.
It's not zi chuang okay.
Is caused by sweat glands.
Suffered for days.
Didnt eat, sleep, walk, shit, bath well.
Practically everything i do lah.
Can't play bball.
Can't dance.
And today i was lying in the dance store sleeping.
HEHE.
But not enjoyable AT ALL!
I've been slping and sitting on my left butt.
Cos the paopao on the right butt. D:
Some idiots laugh at me.
Was alrdy very pek chek lah.
Wanted to shout at them,
but shout at them like they will give a damn about it?
NAH, they wont.
Anw, after dance, went tuition.
Tcher was a nurse before.
Then she say face very pale.
Didnt feel well.
Then took temp.
Had a fever. Infection causes it.
Then wanted see a doc.
But the doc i usually sees, not there.
Instead,
my dad be the doctor.
I lie on th bed,
my dad use a needle and poke the paopao.
He not yet poke, but i was alrdy screaming away.
HAHAHA.
When he poke,
LOL.
I was like :" PAPA! Pain lah!! Then i keep laughing."
Thne mum say if i keep shaking,
pierce wrong part then jialet ah.
Then my cute dad say:" Don't move hor. I wear specs de leh. So can't see clearly."
HAHA.
Then i laugh like crazy.
I wasted 10 to 15 tissues. xD
And one extra one for my tears. HAHA

No comments: