About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my first tution just ended .
now having my lunch ! :D
today got 3 tution mans !
first , chi , from 10.30 to 12.30
dne next tution is from 2 to 4
den after that is 7 to 8.30
so many siol

if there is a bbq for my birthday , who want come ? :D
anyone ? i shall invite okaye !
sure invite LUEY MUNYEE , ALDA , PRISCILLA ,JEIDY && MORE OKAYE !

REPLY TAGS
VERNICE-♥: AND YES, PLEASE ADD ME ON MSN TOO!!!! (:

ADD ME LUHS :D
THANKYOU !
nicole_ng94@hotmail.com
10 Jun 08, 00:12
VERNICE-♥: HI NICOLE!!!! (:

HELLO ~
9 Jun 08, 20:59jingwen<3<3:>

YES ,JINGWEN ?
HIHIHIHIHIHIHI TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
9 Jun 08, 19:49weiwen :D: hihi nicole. add me on msn kaes. >.<>.<

HELLO ! :D U ADDED ME ALREADY ? LOVES.
9 Jun 08, 18:42Munyee: NOW STILL HAVEN

WHAT ! HAVEN WHAT ? I'M GONNA HELP U FIND TH HAIR BAND LATER .

No comments: