About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

REPLY TAGS :

Munyee: buy podehdohs ! wherey nice lorh ,HAA im copping your photos
why nice ? cos munyee cook de ma ! :D
11 Jun 08, 10:18Munyee: YAYAYAIe! I WANAN GO! AND THIS TIME I SHALL HORH I SHALLLLL COOOK FOR NICOLE NG OKAYE!

i sure INVITE you de !! no worries k !
10 Jun 08, 17:34chingyi: yeaah. never invite your kor also!

i will invite u de k ! just nv list out ur name . so many ppl , wan me list all meh !huh HUH .
10 Jun 08, 17:18ALDA: CHEH~ invite me seh! i dun want go leh? :X:X HAHAHA, joking! i CONFIRM go man! <3>

erm . den dun come lo ! hmmpf ! hhhahahs . U MUST COME K ! not yet do ? duno how to do ? :x oppps !



last night after tuition , went to ahma bd party .
damn alot of ppl mans .
dne is like everybody keep nicole nicole , shawn shawn .
den keep calling my bro and my name .
so many ppl know us , we duno them ?
haahs .
den need go up stage sing bd song .
damn paiseh luhs .
&& my stupid cousin keep stepping my leg !
ROAR ! :D
shall see if later meeting munyee and chingyi anot .
hope i can go .

No comments: