About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

REPLY TAGGES !

4 Jun 08, 10:52Munyee: Hoi,if anything can call me okaye, i know im not good at comforting people lah ,but really sometime your mom too much lah ,but yeah , guess she & you must know some limited lah
reply : how to call you ? i can't even use th fuckin phone . she is not too much . she is super over le. i rather she go die now ! ccb .
3 Jun 08, 15:28Eliza: YO!
reply : HELLO !
2 Jun 08, 14:00Priscilla: wa ! sabo me also ah ? tsktsktsk .. k , nvm . i do
reply : yea. paiseh .


actually today at 11 to 12.30 got tuition.
but woke up at 11.15 .
some bitch called my hp .
den say still at home !
havent wake up ?
obviously wake up alrdy luh .
or not how to talk to you !
dumb ~
den th bitch call th tcher.
tcher say thought i not gg so he leave the centre liao.
yay .
good !
no tuition ! :D
den my aham came.
bought foooooooooooood ! :D
bitch not at home !
YAY !
dne instead of doing h/w , i watch tv .
&& here blogging .
lols

MUNYEE&ALDA !
SO SORRY I CAN'T GO WITH U BOTH TO GET TH RESENTS .
SO SORRY .
TH BITCH DUN LET ME GO .
&& IF ONE DAY I LEAVE HOME , CAN I GO TO ONE OF UR HSE TO STAY ?

No comments: