About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 11, 2008

REPLY TAGS :

11 Aug 08, 16:36Khiddy: link me pl0x =)
can give me ur url again ?
ps ahs !
11 Aug 08, 15:47Ching Yi: next time you and pris can then go ba haha.

sorry !
didn't go out w u all today ..
nxt time luhs !
heeeeeeeeeeees
11 Aug 08, 13:07VERNICE: hello nicole(: tagged.

hellooooooooo ! ;D

hmm .
woke up late today .
alright ,
first , i slp at 9 plus .last night .
den , woke up at 11 plus .
cos ppl called me .
den went back to slp again .
woke up at 5 .
den slp again .
den mum called me at 7 plus to drink milk .
lols .
denden
went back to slp AGAIN !
den woke up at 10.17
cos my tuition tcher called me .
i forgot i got tuition .
den chiong ahs !
hahas
den tuition ended at 1.45
den eat there
until 2.15
den took bus home .
took 502
den fall aslp lo lo
as usual ..
hhas
den the bus overshooot ..
ahahs
den i quickly press bell .
den after that ,
walked home ..
lols
damn hot can ! D:
den online ,
juntine added me liao .
den he send me the pics .
still got alot more to go bahs .
i wan the cam !
i wan to download my pictures i toook ..
D:
damn fuck up .
i wan the cam luhs ! D:D:D:D:
den while waiting for the pics to be sent over ,
alda came to my hse .
went to play bball w hasan , ben , songwei .
damn hot !
hahas
but i niceeeeeeeeee
cos can be more tan ! ;D

No comments: