About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

20 Aug 08, 15:55ALDA: HEY MY SUPER FREE FRIEND! 有空记得找我哦!(:
i dun dunwan find you uhs!
hahahahs.
jkjk! ;D
ofcause will find you luhs!
as in our GIRLS GROUP.
ahahah
u everytime nv find me!
play bball together ma!
den i like only girl sia.
but sometimes anita&hq will play.
Loveeeeed! ;D
19 Aug 08, 23:54JOEEE: nicole siao one la. anyhow whack people. -_- LOL

You den siao luhs!
today pon sch somemore! ;D
and u know what!
u passed ur class test u know! ;D
jyjy alright! ;D
tc.
19 Aug 08, 22:21justin: cheat my feeling. =x end up nvr come online. lolx. i go offline le. bbyes.

i whr got cheat ur feelings?!
nv lo.
i say i might not go online also~
haaaaaaaa! =P
19 Aug 08, 21:04justin: hey, faster finish tuition and come online. =p

u talk to tcher luhs.
ask the tcher let us go home earlier! ;D
den i also happy!
ahhahas
jkjk
19 Aug 08, 18:04
jovina: hi! my new blog. hahah. loves! link me!
Okaye! ;D shall relink you asap! ;D
tc girl.
19 Aug 08, 17:51chingyi: boo crazy nic. hahaa . cya later in tuition. gotta go there do homework ): i want sleep de lor. then mr yong ask me . rawr

hahahas! ;D
actually all my tuition hw i not yet do lo.
den lucky mr yong nv check.
ahahas
ornot i confirm stand like belven they all.
ahha
but chiong liao! ;D
jyjy alright! ;D
dun slp~
go play w the CAT!
&& kitten!
heeeeeees

Alright,
i just reach home.
played bball at CC there.
sweat liao siao.
3pointer,i can goal u know!
waaahahaha.
so happy.
dne what i shoot, 85% sure in.
den did alley,ben teach me one,
den do duno what runrunrun, dne tep 2 steps,den throw the ball!
that one binxiu teach me.
ahahas
fun mans! ;D
hahhaha
den when leaving liao, i found out that i left my file in class i think
cos it was not w me.
should me in class bahs.
hope so too. D:
den i took one bottle of 100+ home.
heeehes.
tks, daryl for the water.
lols.
denden, daryl,benedict,me was like snatching binxiu,
i ask binxiu take 334 w me.
den they ask him take MRT.
den inthe end,
i win! ;DDD
cos i one person ma.
yayyie!
bleahs! =P
tooooooo BAD!
later going for sci tuition.
sian.
not yet do my sci homework.. D:
sadded.
hahas.
i not sure if there's homework today anot lehs..
for sch one..
Anw,
a BIGBIG thankyou to binxiu! ;D
i think u will wait long for 99 ;X
sorry uhr! ;D
hehe

Labels: Basketball rocks.

No comments: