About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008

suddenly feel that i must cherish everything before things goes wrong/changes. ;D
when i care for you , u like dun really care .
when i wanna giveup,
u treat me the way i treated u when i like you.
whats the point?
hais.
D:
everything changes within less den a day,
after 2 years.
i also duno why.
dun ask me why.
feel that we are further apart le.
sadded luhs.
but,thats it.
cannot change the fact.
right.
if i can,
i also wan.

MUNYEE ,
let's talk again.
i'm quite moody these days.
duno why.
but i alrdy decided to work hard for EOY ! ;D
thanks for the help i needed.
sorry if i make u angry or pangseh you or whatever luhs.
if i ever make u angry,
pls dun take it to heart alright.
i'm sorry if i do anything wrong ..

MEIJIA,
hey girl.
thankyou for giving advices.
but i will make my own decision.
thanks for everything.
thankyou for supporting me all these while.
loveyou girl.
must be strong alright! ;D

PRISCILLA,
bestie.
thankyou for all these while also.
maybe like what you said.
there's someone better.
anw,
let's work hard together.
i wanna get into nafa or sota with you.
lovebestie~
takecare girl.

KAIXIN,
dun always feel sad alright.
i know how you feel too.
dun bottle up everything.
maybe can talk to ur firends.
like our group de.
must stay strong!
dun let people bully you !
like that bus uncle..
fuck him hardhard uhs !
say my friends D:
anw,
iloveTOHKAIXIN ! ;D
takecare girl.

ALDA,
dada,
thankyou for teaching me maths!
ahahs
but still,
my maths still fail..
i shall workhard!
let's play bball together someday!
heeeeeeeeees. ;D
takecare dear girl.
loveeeeeeeeed!

SONGWEI,
thanks for passing me the bball when i can't get the ball .
hhas
but dun always solo lehs!
hahahhas
last longggggggggggg! ;D
loves.

BEN,
panda!
guess you know what happened.
thankyou fro hearing me complain!
heeees
thankyou luhs!
nxt time let u complain!
and also thankyou for always passing bball to me.
teaching my alley,andand duno what ..
ahahhas
forgot name liaoooo.

BINXIU,
gentle giant!
muahhhahas
why am i always in ur team!
ahhaa
but also gd!
anything,
i just shout BINXIU! HELP ME!
den u will zooooooom !
den infront of me liao!
muahhahs
happyhappy! ;D
takecare alright!

shall post pictures in malaysia asap!
i go edit first.
SINGAPORE'S TABLE TENNIS!
MUST JYJY!
DO GET GOLD ALRIGHT!
DO US PROUD!
JIAYOU YEAH !
JIAYOU YEAH !

No comments: