About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

REPLY TAGS:


ALDA: WHAT! Do lahhhhhh! Muhahahahas.
munyee: TOO BAD! :D
Priscilla: YEAH! She's like super cute lah. Like someone. * evil look*
♥ -小CHELLE: Okaye. no problem! :D
JUNWANG!: Hahahhahahas. Poooor thing lo. TOO BAD! :D Must do.

Today morn was supposed to meet the bananans at 7.30
But i overslept.
Woke up at 7.45
Then dad drove me to sch.
Ding hong lao shi came.
I guessed i OVER-USED my leg muscles.
Super painful.
Then got a bigbig plaster.. DDDDD;
My GOOD BUDD Y :: Priscilla!
Piggyback me!
How wonderful lorh.
Hehehehhes.
Then i piggyback meijie from dance room to hall.
I tell you.
She may loook skinny.
But she's heavy!!
hahhahahas
Was counting down for teacher's departure.
Cos leg was really painful and wanted to rest.
After that, went home to used the function rooom.
Junwen,benjamin,guocheng,shawn,alda came.
Gay partner called.
Say wanna come.
In the end also never. ._.
Anw,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAUGHTER! :D
Sheng ru kuai le!
JEIDY NG lorhhh.
Hahahhaas.
Maybe your wishes come true yeah.
Loves.
Just now had swimming lesson.
And my breast-stroke for 50m was 42s! :D
YAYYIE.
Freestyle 50m w/o kicking : 39s.
HOW WONDERFUL! :DDDDDD

No comments: