About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

NICOLE.A: It is DAMN COOOOL! :) I love it.
yiu wing:Dunno you. LOLS. No neeed know. :D
JUNWANG!: LOLS.! Make ups mah. You put on make up will not look like junwang also! hahas.

Today's english paper was alright.
Hope i can pass.
My compo i choose the 2nd one.
" The last time i cried."
Hmm.
was very tired today.
last night 3plus then slp.
cos parents fight again.
When i went home just now,
my parents room window break.
My dad's so strong.
The whole window have the crack marks plus blood.
Tmr chi paper.
JYJY! :)
Now at my teacher house.
Lesson start at 4.
And i came here at 3.15
How early.
Then i shall post while i wait.
Ben's coming later too.
~
Thnaks gan,
for the lunch just now. :)

No comments: