About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, April 4, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

BluRBoY: ERm, my 2.4 over liao. LOLS. I will study hard de. Wont let my shifu down! :)
meijia:Okaye! :D

Alright,
morning had dance.
After that,
played bball for awhile.
My highest record! :D
3pointer, 7times in.
First time!
Muhahaahhahas.
But good things or happy things dun last long..
Went to ben house instead of lib.
Cos the room was booked by others.
Then dabao KFC to house to eat.
Reached there less then half an hour,
Mum called and start scolding and shouting.
Kpkb.
Then shouted back, obviously.
Told my mum i was tired for swimming later.
Then she say where got tired.
Then i say:
Also not u swim. I swim, i tired right!
Ccb.
Then hang her call.
Then dad called.
BLAHBLAH~
Then i 4plus then went home with munyee.

If i cry,

60% - Angry.
20% - Sad.
10% - Happy.
10% - Lost.


If any of this take place,
I will feel like throwing thing everywhere,
hitting anybody or object.
So becareful.
Then when i reached home,
Parents was alrdy fighting.
Fuck lah.
What kind of HOME is this?
For me,
just a place for me to sleep and rest for shelter..
Thankyou Munyee and junwen for cheering me up yeah.
And gan too. :D
In the end,
didnt went for swimming.
Mum ask me change and prepare.
Yet,
dad pulled me.
ask me dun move.
And cannot go.
~
Sometimes,
i really wished i had a better family.

No comments: