About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 24, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

munyee: Hahahs. I good taste mah! :P
winnie: :D
' graceee ; ♥: Okaye. Welcome. :)
anitaaa!: Welcome! :D The sales are really good. Some sports stuff are half price!!!
ALDA: I also no money! D: Thats why going out with ur parents might be a good thing. This whole year first set of new clothes leh! :D

Just had a refreshing bath.
Just now had bball match.
This time adults won.
Such an unfair game it was lah.
I fall, but knee was alright.
Then my face got freaking cut my neighbour's LONG NAILS~
Like wth.
Now super red.
Hope dunhave scar lo. :)
Scored afew balls.
Got once when i got the ball,
the adultwan snatch, cannot snatch,
then go carry me.
AHHH.
Dropped the bball. DD:
AND!
Today morning i went for a haircut.
12bucks.
I think its quite worth it for me.
Because i got thick hair! :D
Muahhahas.
Cut shorter fringe.
Then the uncle ask me why i dun perm my hair.
I think i will look weird. HAAAAAAAAAHA!

No comments: