About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ytd went to jp with parents for dinner right,
we ate japanese food! :D But i forgot bring my cam.
Then went walkwalk.
Bgt a shirt! :D
Green adidas shirt. From 52bucks discounted to 47bucks.
But still, SO EX! D:
But don't care. I pestered my mum like a lil pupy.
HAAAA. FINALLY~ TADA! :


Then today parents meeting.
Went to sch with parents lo.
Talk to mdm aishah fort awhile.
Then mrs philip.
Talked to Mrs philip for 1mins then done. :D
SO FAST!
She say i best student! *winkwink*
Then no negative comments, all positive.
Then went to Mr sim.
He say sometimes sleep in class, always talking with songwei.
Hahhas.
Then ask me want ask mdm aishah change sit.
Told him change le.
Then he ask me sit with who?
I siad songwei. HAHAS.
Then he give a HUH face.
I did change sit, but still sit with same person! :P
After that, mum nag awhile only.
Went to jurong west to have breakfast.
Then mum bought me something!
Something cheap and sweet. :)
And i tried, COMFORTABLE MAN! WEEEE.

No comments: