About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

REPLY TAGS:

munyee: You slow what!
anitaaa!: I also got kana scratched. But cuts only. You throw falling with head landing.
Aiya, hack care them lah. Next time i push them back, see what they say lo. :D
.ALDA: Ohhhs. I miss my braces lah! D: Why funnny. The picture was let u all see in advance only ma! hahas.
Jerome: They are all MINE! hehehehe
yiu wing: Hahhas. Once in a blue moon i will emo de! :D

Last two days i didnt blog because was busy watching Boys Over Flower.
The guy i like same as munyee.
See!
Good friend have same taste!
Hi-five mans!
hahahahas.
Just reached home.
Just now went to orchard get my upper retainer.
Kinda bu xi guan.
Abit short tongue.
HAHAHS! :P
Now i shall go watch my show le!
BYEEEEEEEE~

No comments: