About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just reached home.
Today,
meet ben and songwei around 8.20 for breakfast.
Then went for remedial at 9.
Remedial end at around 10.15?
Only four people went lah.
Me,ben,songwei,zeyang.
HAHA
So damn pathetic.
After that, went imm BK.
We sit there for almost 2 hours to study.
Then went kopitiam for lunch.
After lunch, cabbed to benedict house.
Play L4D, watch Tv.
Slackk~
Cabbed to pandan.
Then take bus home.
Then desmond, songwei, ben, junwang was accompanying me.
Then i requested new double deck bus then i board.
Then they were all hoping for that requested bus to faster come.
AHHA.
Then when i reach int,
i skipped six 334.
Cos i wan sit 333.
I dunwant go honme so early.
Till now,
nobody at home. D:
Alone, so bored.
Looking out of my window,
i see small kids playing lanterns, candles.
Unfair.
Nobody pei me play. D:

No comments: