About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, October 9, 2009

Today Chum paper was tough for me.
Because i'm damn lousy in it.
And next paper is sci.
I'm so gonna fail that too.
But i'm prepared.
After school,
had lunch at imm.
Then played the spinspin thing.
Went alda house.
Alda, daryl, ben, sw, wm, jw, me went.
Kx came later.
Then alda and kx was studying.
Then the rest was playing Xbox.
I only play the kungfu thing agin.
I really suck at that game mans.
Always first to die! D:
AND,
Just now went for dinner with parents.
Then i ordered desert.
Then the shop person keep gajiao me!
I think he 20 plus?
I was looking, trying to see what looks nice.
Then he say dun liu kou sui ah!
(dun drip saliva)
Then i was like ohh okay.
Then he keep saying lah!
Somemore so loud.
Then people who was ordering keep looking at me.
But he quite nice.
He ask other ppl self-service.
But he bring to my table.
Then he gave me extra bowl.
And said: this one for your saliva.
WTH? -.-
And he gave me 2 extra rambutan?
HAHA.

No comments: