About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tired.



Today went school for eng oral.
Was quite nervous.
And i almost cried during the conversation part.
Cos it reminded me of my grandfather.
Say until my eyes turned red.
Then Mr Matthias was like: " EEM! Sorry!! Sorry."
HAHA.
After that,
pei songwei to pack his stuff.
Then went ben house to pack his stuff too.
His nieces are CUTE! :D
Then ben came my house.
Let him watch Chick VS Dick.
Laugh like siao.
Then cabbed down to complex.
Waited for the rest for quite awhile.
When they came,
we went in for swim! :D
Waited for jw and bx too.
Played slide.
Teach ben swimming.
He learn thing fast! :D
And got some weird guys there too.
Like, they keep looking at us.
IDIOT.
I DUNLIKE.
After swimming,
we played bball! :D
Junwang and me stayed till 7.
I shoot like 25 times of 3point,
only 1 idiot time it went in.
And,
i chionging my "cafe world" in FB!
And started playing a new game.
It's called: "Farm Pals".
Can try playing that when you're bored.
Or "Fish a fish" ! :D

No comments: