About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 3, 2008

geog toatally suck.
but my sci cmt3,i got 19.5
rounded up=20/40
hehe
pass !
i was shocked la.
got one question whole thing hengheng full mark.
tico is all i can say bah.

and . gan.
i'm really really very upset over what u told me today .
but nvm.
its the fact .
but i'm damn fucked up anw.
hais..
D;
when u told me,i was outside.
but dun expect me to cry in public.
anw,thankyou munyee,priscilla,shino kor,jeidy nuer .
MUNYEE: thankyou for accompanying me until 4.
PRISCILLA: thankyou for all the advice&encouragements.
SHINO KOR: thankyou for walys listening to all my COMPLAINTS !
JEIDY NUER : nuer,mummy LOVES you too ! i'm alright.dun worry ! ;D


No comments: