About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

on sat morning,
went to the zoo ! :D
damn excited ok !
haha
cos i didnt went to th zoo for a super longggggg time ?
but my main job was to take care of spastic children.
then malay girl i took care was 4years 10 months old.
she's super shy.
but she like kinda emo.
cos she so young and ehr eye liner is super thick ?
omg .
but after trying to talk to her for so long,she openen up abit more.
she wan disiao me also.
haha

den around 6,went to father there.
i stayed ther for th prayings until midnight 3+ ?
haha
only me.
my parents&bro nv.
cos father nv ask them go !
hehe
as kme nia !
too bad !
nehnehneepoopoo ! [:
but th banana i bought,not a single person wanna eat.
cos all scared fat !
wth ?
haha
so ps la !
den stayed overnight at xavier hse !
haha
slp like pig.
den morning woke up at 10 +
slp like only 6hr ?
haha
den mum wan me go home.
i was joiking with her only la.
she ask me what am i giving her on mother's day.
den i say anything also can uhr ?
den she say yea.
den i say give u one smelly fart !
haha
even idiot knows its a joke la.
den she damn bloddy angry.
wth
joking right.
kimkim ask me buy flower the hong her.
wth
waste my time.
bring home liao.also dun give a damn about it.
&& i where got sms gan ?
go check when was th last sms he sent me la !
i dunwan talk to u because u also dun trust me.
so talk to u for fuck uhr ?
once i reach home,
den u started kaobei kaobu
walao
anw,thankyou alvina&xavier&kimkim&ah hua gugu !

today :
slacked the entire day !
and fuck !
i failed my maths again !
paper 1 :23/60
paper 2 :23/60
walao.
my mum say each failed sub,confiscate hp for 2 weeks.
die la.
sure fail like siao.
so ppl,dun sms me . in case smth really impprtant larh.
haha
cos my mum will read all the sms instead of me .

No comments: