About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, May 29, 2008

REPLY TAGGES


29 May 08, 20:59HAN.NAH: hey hey! link me up yahs? hahaas. and your netball shooting is damn good, not tyco! ;D jyjy! (:
reply : kk.npnp :D is tyco de luhs. i also not netball player or whatever.i'm a dancer..lols
29 May 08, 14:34Jacquelyn: Nicole ! Cheer up ! Haha! I alway quarrel with my mother de ! They dun trust us ! haha! XD

reply : they dun trust,what can we do ? NOTHING !
29 May 08, 13:09pearlyn: there will always be a happy ending..just believe in me and yourself

reply : u got see before real life got anybody have a happy ending ? no right ! it only happens inside fairytales.
28 May 08, 20:19
nikkie :): hi....link me n tag. likeya skin
reply : hmm.do i know you ? you're ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IKA&ANITA !

today NYAA was th last day ..
quite sad though.
it was fun playing w ppl from other classes !
some of them are damn pro k !
not like me .
mostly taico .
den first,we're suppose to form a group of five.
den mini competition.
winner got the most points get to challange the winners from other group .
dne i won in the mini one luh .
den went to challange th rest.
th rest are like netball players,if not is boys who like everyday play bball de.
den i was like . sure lose de ma.
somemore all of them stand at the 3point de.
i stand at the 2point de.
but i taico taico , win !
lols.
i score 18.
den tcher treat me to a bottle of drinks.
not bad luh .
hahahas.
den after that,take bus to jec.
when i was on th way,alda msg me.
she say she at 143 busstop .
den i was like die ~
i forgot i was meeting her .
see.i got stm .
den ask her go jec meet me.
so sorry alda !
make u go tp diff places .
den we went to mac to eat breakfast .
me and alda shareshare !
so sweet ~
lols .
den alda treated me to ice cream as she owes me one :x
hahaha
den after that, alda came to my hse to teach me maths .
she still got give me hw de leh ! propro .
hahahas.
den all i like duno how to do luh.
dumb right .
den msg alda.
she can explain to me through sms ! *clap!clap ! *
den we eat super lots of raisins.
eat until very full.
dne mum dabao lunch home for me and alda.
den both of us like super full le can !
hahaha
but just eat lo .
and stomach muscle damn suan ..
now cannot even do one sit up .

No comments: