About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 17, 2008

went to orchard today !
dentist lo.!&&! i change my braces colour to RED !
OMGOSH !
haha
everything red.
den after dentist,went shoping.
"WINDOW SHOPPING"
i very good girl okaye !
i didn't waste my mummy's $$$ {:
hehe
such good girl actually deserve ice-cream !
who willing to buy me a cup of ice-cream neh ? :D
3 ppl owe me !
and i won't forget ..
den after that got swimming !
den i'm like th only one so excited about th life-saving thing larh.
haha
deni LOVE throwing the board.den my friend always need to take,.
maybe that th reason they dun like life-saving bahs.
hehe
dun say i mean okaye ! hehe :D
den after swimming,went to tago lane to see who ?
FATHER !
hehe
love going to that place larh !
people there are sooooo freaking friendly !
and skinny !
but tonight,no prayers.
change to 2moro.
ya [:
den i thought i could go for dance lo !
but the sun prayes is afternoon.
alamak !
always cannot make it de.
i really really wanna go dance lehs !
hmmpf !

No comments: