About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 23, 2008

hmmm.
just had dinner with my bro and another 6 friends of his.
den 7 guy,1 girl at the table.
seems like the 7 dwafs& the littleprincess
hahahas
lols.
den i wan eat chicken rice ma.
den nobody pei me.
den one of my bro friend bring me go buy
hahahas
see !
such a nice person.
den before we go buy,the rest say :" ni men yao shou qian shou,yi qi zou !"
den i was like huh ?
lols!
another bunch of insane people !
den after buying,that guy was like u 14 right.
me : ya
den he super cute la.
he let me walk first.
den i walk very fast de ma.
den he like those working in hotal de.
stretch out their hand,show u th way like that.
haha
den he walk behind me.
kinda weird.
den went back,
the rest was like saying : " so how ? got wedding dinner liao ar ? must invite me lehs ! "
damn funny.
den when they gg off liao,only the one pei me go buy dinner de say bb.
the rest nv say de !
hmmpf !
i was like BYEEEEEEEEEEE ! :D
den no respond !
only got one !
lols !
make me kinda ps .. haha

No comments: