About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

Anita,
what u just said was totally not true.
and thats what u think.
u got what i meant totally wrong.
okaye.
u want me to go back and be in munyee and pearlyn's group.
okaye.
since u are so unahappy about me mixing with ben&co.
i will mix with them
happy?
i'll not mix with them/play bball with them.
But let me tell you.
since young i like bball.
but doesn't mean ppl with no talents cannot do what they like right.
e.g: if u like dance.
but u cant dance well.
i also cannot say u cannot dance what.
Or one person in or out doesn't make a diff.
Thats totally wrong luhs.
Without one person, there wont be a team.
so what if i sucked at bball
so what if u're better den me.
yeah. i'm always taico.
like what u said.
but at least i scored.
The matter is i did my best.
if i know i'm not gd, at least i tried.
I know i'm a slow learner.
And u are a fast learner.
But that doesn't give you the rights to say i rather dun play.
As long i like,
that fine.
You ask me be myself.
that's me.
i like playing bball.
so i play.
Whats wrong about it?
Ask me go back to jerome.h& pearlyn group.
But they dun play bball
Only ben&co play.
So i join.
What's wrong with that again?
And you're totally rude.
i was still talking and u hang up.

No comments: