About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

To: Khidzir,Benjamin,Songwei,JeromeTay,Venjamin,Hasan,Daryl.
I'll not be playing basketball with u guys anymore.
Like what Anita had said,
even if i'm in the game or not,
I dun make a difference.
And she paly better then me.
Thankyou for siding me all these while.
But now,
Anita's not happy.
So, go back and talk to them like last year.
And i'll be with pearlyn,munyee,jerome.
Yea, I'm not a sporty person.
nor i'm a study person.
And Anita,
u're right.
I'm dumb.
i learn slower then u when u were in p2.
I admit i'm a slow learner.
Thats all.
Bye to
Khidzir,Benjamin,Songwei,JeromeTay,Venjamin,Hasan,Daryl.
From what anita said, alot of ppl dun like me,
thats fine.
But i swear, i was myself all the time.
Anita, ur attitude is not that good either.

No comments: