About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TAGS REPLY:
To kaixin: huh? what thing??? blur liao luhs! hahahas.

OhMyGOSH.
i screwed up my maths ytd.
i practically slept through the whole thing for paper1 and 2 ..
head was really pain.
Felt like vomiting also luhs.
thanks panda for helping me find plastic bag! ;D
and thanks jovina for giving me panadol! ;D
went home and slp for the whole afternoon until 5plus.
den 9 plus went to see doct.
got 3 medicine.
got 1 mini, got 1 medium, got 1 hugehuge one!
how wonderful lo.
hahahas.
today not so stoned liao! :D
indeed felt better.
but still headache.
munyee might be coming my hse to be a nanny!
might not also.
depends on her father..
my mum prepared baby porridge for me lehs! ;D
muhahahas.

No comments: