About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

Jerome/siliva: Yalorh! :D
Khidzir.: Lols. Aku link you liao! :D
Liangzhong XD: Hahas. You then funny lo. So many ppl reply on post what. Neater ma!
Raj: Who are you? Songwei knows what he's doing. No need to tell him what to do.
ANITA!: Songwei is not a calefare! :D

Ika Shazzani: I think IKA's right!:D
Enviromental Champion Of: LOLS. Dont come here and clean&green luhs.
LaLa~~: LALA~ hahas. Are you someone i know?
Priscilla: Hahahas. I also duno whats happening.



Now preparing my dance stuff.
Meeting munyee later for lunch then go sch.
It's like now, don't feel like gg back to sch anymore.
But still need to go back for Dance,2 Retest, Sch Marketing.
AND ALL DANCERS!
PLEASE GIVE ME $1 FOR THE BANNER THING
IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID.
THANKYOU.
(Try not to give me coins)

No comments: