About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

kaixin: Yes kaixin. hahas. Thankyou.thankyou!
LaLa~~-Nicole: Erm. Tell me in msn?

daryl: Ask those ppl in my tag box. ahhas.
JERALDINE: Hello! :D


Just reached home.
DingHongLaoShi choregraph the syf dance.
Then is like quite nice luhs.
But my group's action,
got alot of turning and spinning~
giddy.giddy.
hahahs
Agree right!
Kaixin,jingwen! :D
But nice!
hahahas.
I LIKEEEEEE.
Then Meijia like finally paid her 2bucks!
thankyou! :D
Michelle, You still owe $1.
And stop pon-ing dance~

Went to pml after dance.
Munyee wanna see the jumper.
It was quite cheap.
But she gotta ask her mum.
Hope its gonna stay there.
Hope nobody sees it.
ahahhas.

And just now in the bus,
was like super funny lo.
Me and kaixin was super hyper.
We're like "dancing" in the bus.
Right TohKaiXin! :D
AGREEEEEE?

Who wanna go swimming tmr?
As in really swim.
Not only playing with the water~
hahas

To kaixin:
Munyee most prob will be coming.
You have to confirm with me by tonight.
Okaye?
Thankyou.

No comments: