About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

REPLY TAGS:

ALDA: Hahhaas! So need extract any teeth?
kaixin: Lols. Okaye.
pearlyn: Hahhaas, goood that u changed it.
Choir boy: Hahahs. Okay! :D Do link me up alrights!

Okaye,
this morning munyee called.
say wanna go swimming.
But leg injured so cant swim.
So watch her swim instead.
While i do my 500 lines.
Finally do finsh! :D
HOHOHO.
Just went to munyee blog.
Then joey's.
I dunoo why my name was inside joey blog.
I also nv do anything.
LOLS!
Anw,
I did nothing! :D
HAAAAAAAAA.

DAMN.
MrYong homework left alot.
Not done.
MATI.

JokeOfTheDAy! :
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher

No comments: