About Me

My photo
Currently 20, studying in Ngee Ann Poly

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 15, 2008

REPLY TAGS:
LiangZhong: Thankyou son! :D

Helloooooooo!
Just had my lunch break.
Had lunch with my bro and uncle.
Meet my uncle cos he working nearby.
So funny.
Hahahhas.
Now still slacking in office.
Later meeting aunty iris and my mum.
We three going to have extentions before gg to hk.
:DDDDDD
YAYYIE!
Anw,
gan uh,
Must eat your meals ah!
Later got gastrics~
Alright,
shall go play my viwawa alrdy.
HAHAHAHAS!
Byeeeeeeeee.

This joke is a dirty joke~
Don't mind.

JokeOfTheDay! :
SalesPerson: What's your size?
Customer: Erm, I duno leh.
SalesPerson: 23a?
Customer: Siao. Z lah! Z lah!
SalesPerson: WA! Bigger then elephant one leh!
Customer: Elephant got meh?!
SalesPerson: Errr. I also duno!
*Both started laughing*

Okaye,
it was kinda pervertic.
But funny.
LOLS
So lame.

No comments: